Covid-19 updates from Villa Montazah.
In light of the CORONA/COVID-19 outbreak, I want to take this opportunity to clarify how I, as owner of Villa Montazah, am navigating through these challenging times.
First of all, I am monitoring all local government-issued health and safety regulations. For me the wellbeing of my guests and the housekeeper is my top priority and I will continue to reinforce strict hygiene practices, while taking preventative actions according to current guidelines.
As a guest at Villa Montazah, you can be sure of a safe experience!
New Cleaning Protocol
In particular I want you to know that Mohamed, the housekeeper, and I are doing our best to help you stay safe by following a new Cleaning protocol:
- Cleaning then disinfecting with Dittol, a strong disinfectant available in Sharm, all touched surfaces like light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc. besides of the normal cleaning routine.
- Cleaning then disinfecting bathrooms more thoroughly.
- Blocking one day before and after each stay, so to give more time to cleaning then disinfect.
- Washing all bedlinen, towels and kitchen textile at high temperature.
- Ventilating the Villa for a longer time.
- On request, the housekeeper can provide you with extra cleaning products and disinfectants to help you maintain a desired level of hygiene.
As a guest at Villa Montazah, you can be sure of getting the best possible deal!
New Cancellation Policy
Because I want you to feel good and comfortable while booking, please rest assured I will not deny any refund if the cancellation is due to corona related problems (cancelled flight, guests or relatives of them falling sick of corona, border closing, guest got stranded elsewhere). In these circumstances the rate is 100% refundable up to 72 hours before check in. After that only the first 2 nights are debited.
For all other inconveniences:
If you have paid the full balance, your will receive:
- a 50% refund of the total cost if you cancel at least 4 weeks before the start of the holiday; or
- a 25% refund of the total cost if you cancel up to 2 weeks before the start of the holiday.
Besides this, I am at your disposal 24/7 as usual to answer all your questions and clear all your doubts.
- Stay safe!
With love, Rosalie